Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Scrap Challenge

Hello and Happy Tuesday.  I hope this actually post.  I am having trouble with my internet.  My husband is working on it in between other things so hopefully he will figure it out soon.

A couple of us ladies from Cut It Up Challenges decided to do a challenge among ourselves.  We each made up kits to send to the others.  4 stamped images, embellishments and paper.  We each had to make a card with the kits and then one final one with all of the leftovers.  We will be posting them over the next four days.

Here is the first one.  The kit was from Katie.  I just loved all of the yellow in it.  Also check out Evelyn's blog to see what she did with the kit.

Come back tomorrow to see another card this one from Evelyn's kit.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you are having internet problems. Those suck! I LOVE how your pineapple card turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Sarah! That's a really cute design. I like how you tied the twine.

    Good luck with your internet. I hate being "disconnected."

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete