Friday, February 9, 2018

Valentines and Bugaboo

Hello again.

This is one of my favorite Bugaboo images for Valentines.  She is just so cute.  You can print it with the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment or without it.

The picture looks more orange than red but it is red just not a bright red red.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Monday - Love Is In The Air
   CAS-ual Friday - Hearts, Hearts & More Hearts
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes

The opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics is on tonight and I will be watching it so I don't know how much time I will have in my craft room.  We will see.  I have at least one more card to post that I made last weekend during my crop night.

Have a good evening.  I hope to chat with you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring of that adorable image, Sarah. Someone will enjoy receiving this sweet Valentine.Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable card you created! love the image, the coloring and the design! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, cute card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just super adorable! And I love Bugaboo too. Thanks so much for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Joyce, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete